We at Pro Remodeler are excited to announce the opening of nominations for our Forty Under 40 Class of 2022!
This is an opportunity to shine a well-deserved spotlight on the industry’s best and brightest young professionals in celebration of their leadership, achievements, and ambition.
If you or someone you know is a rising star under the age of 40, submit a nomination for our 2022 class of passionate, young remodeling pros. The deadline for submissions is Jan 31, 2022.
Nominate a young innovator and find answers to commonly asked questions HERE
- No fee to enter
- Nominate multiple candidates if you wish, including yourself, but only one candidate per submission
- Nominees must be 40 or younger as of April 30, 2022
- Those eligible include company owners, managers, design and marketing professionals, salespeople, administrative staff and members of the production team
- Building product manufacturers or other suppliers, association executives, and industry consultants are not eligible
- The award celebrates leadership, professional growth and achievement, creative problem-solving, and a passion for excellence
- Want an edge? Provide specific examples on the nomination form
- Just answer the questions that pertain to the nominee
- Simple as that! Questions? Email Caroline Broderick and Erika Mosse at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be recognized for your contributions to the industry!
Check out some of our past Forty Under 40 classes: 2021, 2020, 2019
Add new comment
An Open Book Culture
After transitioning into ownership, this remodeler found success in transparency
Pro Remodeler’s Young Professionals Event Coming to IBS
Registration is open for our young professionals event taking place in Vegas at IBS 2023
Nominations Open: Forty Under 40 Class of 2023
Nominate a young remodeling or home improvement star for the annual Forty Under 40 program
Learning from Remodeling's Young Innovators
What this year's Forty Under 40 class reveals about the industry today and tomorrow
U40 Leadership Summit to Bring Young Professionals Together
For the first time, Pro Remodeler joins Pro Builder for an event aimed at young industry leaders
2022 Forty Under 40
The 11th annual Pro Remodeler Forty Under 40 list highlights the industry's shining future.
Sarah Schnell, 26
A Forty Under 40 winner shares how her perspective changed when she sustained an injury.
Sarah Pierce, 25
A Forty Under 40 winner shares how she turned a livid homeowner into a happy customer.
Carolyn Andrews, 35
A Forty Under 40 winner reveals her journey to find a company that values her and her family.