Westhill Inc., a Woodinville, Wash.-based remodeling company, celebrates its 25-year anniversary this year. Chuck Russell Jr., president, attributes the company’s longevity to its motto: providing professional service with a personal touch. The company’s Finishing Touch program plays a major part in giving customers continued personal attention long after the project is closed. “It gives us an edge and shows professionalism,” says Russell. After project completion, the program kicks into gear with:
- A customer survey mailed 10 days after final statement.
- A gift delivered after final payment is received.
- A six-month follow-up letter, warranty service, walk-through and job touch-up.
- A one-year anniversary card.
- A yearly anniversary card for 10 years.