Justin Hamilton

Constantly being on the lookout for opportunity has brought growth to Justin’s company. 

March 28, 2016
Justin Hamilton, Partner at Hamilton Stern Construction, in Pittsford, N.Y., 2016 Professional Remodeler 40 Under 40 awardee

Partner

Hamilton Stern Construction, Pittsford, N.Y. 

Age 36

2015 Revenue: $22 million

Best practice: Whether it’s chasing down a new hire or starting a service division, Justin is always searching for ways to expand Hamilton Stern, a commercial and residential construction firm. One example of that mindset is when the sub who did the company’s tile work split with his business partner. Justin and co-owner Chris Stern brought the subcontractor onboard and formed a separate LLC that only does tile installation. Today, that company is successful in its own right, with 75 percent of its work coming from Hamilton Stern and the other 25 percent from smaller projects.  

Read more about the 2016 Professional Remodeler 40 Under 40 awardees.

About the Author


Add new comment

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.
Overlay Init