By Phawat | Adobe Stock
The National Association of Home Builders has announced that applications to its Remodelers Awards are now open.
"Whether it’s a stellar project or product, an outstanding company or an inspiring team member, winners of NAHB’s various awards programs highlight the best and brightest in home building," NAHB says in its announcement. "Numerous opportunities are available across the Federation to recognize innovation and dedication throughout the industry."
According to NAHB, remodeling awards this year include:
- The Council Awards for Demonstrating Remodeling Excellence (CADREs), an annual award for local remodelers councils and individuals whose work at the local level "exemplifies the best practices of the remodeling industry";
- The Homes for Life Awards, which recognize Certified Aging-In-Place Specialists (CAPS) designees for "excellence in aging-in-place design and/or accessible home modifications in a remodeled home";
- The NAHB Remodeler of the Month award program, which recognizes local remodelers who stand out because of "recent quality work, customer service, community involvement and dedication to furthering the industry" (note: applications for this award are open all year);
- The NAHB Remodeler of the Year Award, which recognizes "superior business management, exemplary NAHB involvement at all levels and outstanding contributions to the remodeling industry";
- The NAHB Remodelers One to Watch Award is for breakout remodelers under the age of 40;
- And inductees to the National Remodeling Hall of Fame
Remodelers can apply here.