Universal Design Certified Professional class scheduled for May 21
New class serves as a prep course for UDCP certification.
The Universal Design Certified Professional (UDCP) Program develops universal design and construction competencies for the professional conducting residential remodeling projects.
The UDCP course is a structured class of universal design and remodeling fundamentals and serves as a prep course for UDCP Certification.
Key Residential Universal Design points covered:
- Fundamentals of universal design
- How to conduct a client needs assessment
- Specific universal design applications used in residential remodeling
- Construction techniques used to implement universal design applications
- Plumbing and electrical applications unique to universal design remodeling
- The differences between model building codes and codes described within the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
The class will meet four consecutive weeks beginning Tuesday, May 21st from 2 – 4 pm CT. The class meets via teleconference and online. This enables you to prepare for your certification exam from the comfort of your home or office.
Exam dates immediately following this course are August 23 or 24, 2013.