Last month in this space, I reviewed a series of market projections for 2014 from Harvard University as well as the industry’s leading associations.
Lead Records Organizer
Lead Records Organizer is a comprehensive guide to fulfilling the EPA’s recordkeeping requirements. It contains a complete set of forms that cover all the contingencies that a renovator is likely to encounter. Lead Records Organizer also includes easy-to-follow instructions that step the renovator through the recordkeeping requirements at each stage of the project, and which forms are required in which situation.
Comments on: "Lead Records Organizer"
More like this
- How the latest changes in the lead paint rules affect remodelers
- Congress introduces amendment to lead paint rule
- Lead paint crackdown coming for remodelers
- Senate bill would reform EPA’s lead renovation, repair, and painting rules
- Connecticut Siding and Window Company Fined for Lead Paint Violations