In business for nearly 40 years, Reborn Cabinets has grown to become the largest kitchen and bathroom remodeler in Southern California and expanded to San Francisco and Las Vegas. Vince Nardo, the President, realized the only way to grow his family’s company was to incorporate more technology into the day-to-day operations. One of the critical steps in this journey was to identify inefficiencies of paper-based document processes.
The Reborn team was using traditional pen and paper for their internal and external documents (e.g. estimates, sales contracts, order forms) which caused inefficiencies including:
- Incomplete or illegible forms and contracts were missing important data and required customer signatures
- 24-48 hour delay in delivering home remodeling cost estimates and contracts from the field to the office
- Increasing and expensive printing costs due to frequent updates to contracts and order forms.
Vince launched a company initiative to digitally transform Reborn and be a 100% paperless. He found Fluix document management and workflow automation was the best lightweight SaaS software to seamlessly integrate within their daily business processes, without requiring a huge upfront investment in time or money.
- Increase turnaround time by instantly sending contracts onsite to the office
- Eliminate hefty costs spent on using paper in the field and office
- Improve customer experience by gathering e-signatures on updated change orders
The cloud-based software was easy-to-scale at new office locationsand deploy and in the field. Reborn’s office staff can now process orders fasters with automatically named documents. They can also quickly update and distribute documents to their sales team in the field (e.g. home or kitchen remodel checklists and remodeling estimating spreadsheets). While sales teams now have a faster way to place customer orders on their iPadswith auto-populated fields and form calculations.
Reborn’s digital transformation includes 84,000+ completed digital forms and 100+ automated business processes. The remodeling company has increased sales team productivity by 25%, improved customer experience and become more operationally efficient.
“If you’re not considering going paperless as the next big move for your business, know that your competitors are. This is an easy way to stay a step ahead of them.” Vince Nardo President at Reborn Cabinets