Currently Reading

NARI Greater Cleveland Home Improvement Show Returns


NARI Greater Cleveland Home Improvement Show Returns

The National Association of the Remodeling Industry's Greater Cleveland chapter returns for its 40th Home Improvement Show

By Caroline Broderick January 5, 2022
Huntington Convention Center
Huntington Convention Center
This article first appeared in the January 2022 issue of Pro Remodeler.

The National Association of the Remodeling Industry's Greater Cleveland chapter will return for its 40th Home Improvement Show this year, an annual event aimed at educating homeowners.

It’s been two years since NARI Greater Cleveland has hosted the conference due to COVID-19, but it’s back in Cleveland for three days of information for consumers and marketing opportunities for remodelers.

To celebrate the landmark anniversary of the award-winning conference, NARI will showcase how home design has shifted since the 1980s when the Home Improvement Show began.

Homeowners will benefit from seminars, cooking demonstrations, get the chance to tour a He Shed/She Shed feature, the Hot Tub and Swim Spa Pavilion, and a Maker’s Market with local artisans.

Remodelers benefit from being front and center to an audience of 15,000 to 20,000, with 95% being motivated homeowners eager to find companies and materials to suit their renovation needs. The other 5% consists of industry members, according to NARI Greater Cleveland officials. Additionally, remodelers will benefit from learning about new trends, products, and materials.

According to NARI, exhibitors say this show specifically produces the highest quality sales leads for their business. Of the attendees, 75% or more hope to start home improvement projects within six months of attending.

Originally, the dates for The Home Improvement Show were from Jan. 21 through 23, but has since postponed to March 25 through 27 due to rising COVID-19 cases. The Home Improvement Show will be held at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland.


RELATED: NARI Scaled Back Show


written by

Caroline Broderick

Caroline Broderick is the Managing Editor for Pro Remodeler. Most recently, she served as the associate editor for PR's sister publications, Pro Builder, Custom Builder, and PRODUCTS where she covered design, building products, trends, and more in the residential construction industry. She can be reached at cbroderick@sgcmail.com.

Add new comment

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Related Stories

Helping Remodelers 'Get Their House In Order'

From remodeler to NARI executive to industry consultant, Diane Welhouse uses her expertise to help business owners 

Second Annual NARI Education Expo Coming to Chicagoland Remodelers

The one-day event offers the opportunity to earn up to four continuing education credits (CEUs)

NARI Announces New Co-CEOs

The National Association of the Remodeling Industry announces two tenured leaders as co-CEOs, concluding a six month vacancy

NARI Announces New CEO

Christine Melendes brings more than 20 years of experience working with associations

Local Remodelers Bring Permit Challenges to Light

The NARI Atlanta chapter put a spotlight on permit delays, sparking a response and investigation from local news

NARI Announces Departure of CEO

NARI's Board of Directors announces a new CEO search is underway

NARI Sponsors Racing Team to Promote Brand Awareness

The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) has announced a partnership with NASCAR team Spire Motorsports

Sixth NARI Chapter Breaks Ties with National

Central Virginia voted to terminate its chapter agreement with NARI National

Top 5 Remodeling Blog Topics for Your Website to Drive Traffic, Generate Leads

Marcus Sheridan, sales expert and author of ’They Ask, You Answer,” shares his marketing insights in his keynote on the first day of the NARI Conference.

NARI Announces Officers for 2021-2022, Familiar Faces Assume New Roles

Meet the New NARI Board of Directors for 2021-2022.


More in Category


NARI Announces New Co-CEOs

The National Association of the Remodeling Industry announces two tenured leaders as co-CEOs, concluding a six month vacancy