Integrity from Marvin Windows and Doors is proud to announce that it will once again honor the nation’s premier builders, remodelers and architects in the 2014 Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award Program. The award recognizes outstanding design, innovation, sustainability and quality in projects using Integrity products. Winners are nominated by the Integrity dealers and distributors who supplied Integrity windows and doors for the project. Award candidates also may self nominate.
“Red Diamond Achiever Award recipients represent the absolute best in the building professions,” said Becky Felling, Director of Marketing at Integrity Windows and Doors. “We’re happy to shine the spotlight on builders and others who reflect our values, operate responsibly, innovate constantly and deliver superior quality no matter the project.”
Project submissions will be accepted until June 26, 2014. Just for taking the time to apply, Integrity will award one $50 Cabela’s gift card to each entrant or nominee. A total of five winners will be determined by a distinguished judging panel. The People’s Choice Award, which recognizes the top overall project, will be voted on by the general public on Integrity’s website beginning in September.
2014 Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award Winners Will Receive:
- Award - A beautiful glass award that features a picture of your project.
- Project Profile - Integrity will create a Project Profile of your project and feature it on Integrity’s website, Integrity’s Facebook page and other social media opportunities deemed appropriate by Public Relations.
- You will receive 200 printed copies and the electronic creative files for your own use.
- Press Release/Media Support - Press Release sent to your local market’s newspapers as well as a copy for you. The project will also be featured on Integrity’s national social media outlets, E-Newsletters, and Public Relations. Winners from last year were featured in more than 100 media outlets and local newspapers.
- VIP Event October 2014 - Integrity will provide you and a guest round trip flights to Minneapolis, Minn. and a day trip to Warroad, Minn. for a facilities tour and awards ceremony.
- Cash Donation - A $200 cash donation will be donated on behalf of your company to a charity of your choice.
- iPad - An iPad Air will be awarded to the winner of the People’s Choice Award which is voted on by the public to decide their favorite of all of the entered projects.
- Website - Each winner will be prominently featured on the Integrity website.
- Calendar – Integrity will create a 2015 monthly calendar featuring winners and other top entries. We will provide a number of calendars for the winners and one calendar for each entrant. We will also host an order period where dealers/distributors can order box quantities.
- Winners Badge – Winners will receive an electronic badge to be used in any business materials or imagery displaying that they are a Red Diamond Achiever Award Winner.
Click here to learn more about our 2014 Red Diamond Achiever Award Program. PR