The remodeling industry has a growing problem on its hands that must be addressed immediately.
Remodeling for an architect-homeowner.
Remodeling for an architect-homeowner
1. Let the owner lead the design process. Enhance the design with suggestions along the way.
2. Know the language of architecture.
3. Route all communications with vendors through your office.
4. Keep the owner posted on costs at all times. Changes may improve the design, but strain customer relations if they push costs up too much.
5. Explain the benefits of detailed plans.