From left to right: Top Row: Todd Jackson, Doug Lueck, John Keenan, Leslie Molloy, Rick Matus, Bill Millholland (2017 winner), Beth Yuen (2017), Tanya Donahue (2017); Bottom row: Chris Lavoie (2017 winner), Vince Nardo, Melissa Kennedy, Mark Fies (2017), Mina Fies, Rich Oris, Cindy Cipriani, Joseph Robbins, Mark Richardson
Every year at Professional Remodeler’s Extreme Sales Summit, we shine a light on the newest innovations—and innovators—across the industry. And every year, 10 standout performers are selected as recipients for our Extreme Sales Awards. Only one, though, can be our Extreme Salesperson of the Year.
This year, that salesperson was Todd Jackson, president and CEO of Jackson Design & Remodeling. Despite presiding over the company, Jackson still managed to personally sell more than $7 million in 2017—nearly half of the company’s total of $20 million revenue. Even as chief executive, he remains among the top 1% of remodeling salespeople in the country.
But while Jackson walked away with top honors this year, he wasn’t the only one to impress at this year’s show. Nine other salespeople were recognized for their excellence, including:
• Joseph Robbins, director of remodeling, Gonyea Homes & Remodeling. Sells about $4 million annually.
• Cindy Cipriani, vice president, Cipriani Remodeling Solutions’ remodeling consulting team. Top coach and sells about $6 million annually.
• Rich Oris, senior home consultant, Mosby Building Arts. Sells about $4 million (across a variety of products) annually.
• Mina Fies, CEO, Synergy Design & Construction. Introduced “interior alignment” into her selling system, and authored a national initiative designed to help clients navigate the remodeling process.
• Vince Nardo, president, Reborn Cabinets. Implemented a sales system that helped grow sales by nearly 50% in one year.
• Melissa Kennedy, sales and design manager, Meadowlark Design-Build. Sells about $3 million annually, while managing 10 designer-salespeople.
• Rick Matus, senior vice president, Case Design/Remodeling. A key management member and sales coach, who’s helped build annual sales to $34 million.
• Leslie Molloy, kitchen designer, Normandy Design-Build Remodeling. Sells between $2 million and $3 million annually.
• John Kiernan, senior sales consultant, Statewide Remodeling. Sells about $3 million annually