The remodeling industry has a growing problem on its hands that must be addressed immediately.
Top Skill-Building Sources
Dennis Gehman stresses education by paying for employees for certain types of participation.
Dennis Gehman stresses education in maintaining a flexible work force. "Obviously, the more they know, the more valuable they are," he says. Gehman pays for employees to participate in:
- NARI local monthly meetings
- NARI CR certification
- NARI CLC certification
- Trade shows
- Community college courses (drafting, CAD, etc.)
- Vo-tech night courses
- Remodelers' executive roundtables
- Local business networking group
- Sales and marketing seminars
Benefits Attract Labor in a Tight Market
Subs Still Needed