Our annual 40 Under 40 issue gives the editors of Professional Remodeler the unique opportunity to delve into the lives of 40 y
RIDGID 18V Heated Jacket
The RIDGID heated jacket features an integrated USB power port to charge phones and other portable electronics in zippered pocket.
RIDGID recently introduced the latest in heated apparel with its 18 volt heated jacket. Providing up to 18 hours of run time, the RIDGID heated jacket will keep remodelers warm all day on the jobsite. Available in black and camo, as well as three different sizes to fit all tastes and needs.
The jacket features:
- + Extended Run-Time – Up to 18 hours with 4.0 Ah Hyper Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately)
- + Integrated USB Power Port – Charges phones and other portable electronics in zippered pocket through USB connection
- + Three Core Heat Zones – Start warming chest and back areas in minutes to evenly distribute heat throughout your core
- + Heated Pockets – Keeps your hands as warm as your core
- + Three Heat Settings Per Zone – Adjust core and pocket heat zones independent of each other - Low (Blue), Medium (White), and High (Red)
- + Water and Wind Resistant – Stands up to tough jobsite conditions
- + Multi-Layered Fabric Technology – Actively warms the body and stimulates blood circulation
- + Convenient Battery Storage – Expandable battery pouch holds any RIDGID 18V battery
- + Removable Belt Clip – Gives you the option to wear the battery and power source on your belt
The jackets are available at select Home Depots in the Midwest and homedepot.com.