Last month in this space, I reviewed a series of market projections for 2014 from Harvard University as well as the industry’s leading associations.
Research: Uncertainty surrounds employee benefits
In exclusive Professional Remodeler research, remodelers talk about employee benefits
Most remodelers offer some type of benefits to their employees, but rising costs and new government regulations have them concerned about their ability to so in the future.
That’s according to the latest Professional Remodeler reader study, which found that even in the downturn 84 percent of remodelers offer employee benefits.
Comments on: "Research: Uncertainty surrounds employee benefits"
More like this
- Exclusive research: Uncertainty surrounds employee benefits
- Exclusive research: Financing challenges slowing remodeling recovery
- Exclusive Research: Kitchens, bathrooms top projects as homeowners look for value
- Research: Exterior projects a steady performer
- Exclusive research: Bath Projects on Upswing