Festool Certified HEPA Dust Extractors
When it comes to the EPA’s Renovation, Repair and Paint (RRP) regulations, lead dust is no simple matter. Festool has completed extensive independent testing, resulting in Full Unit HEPA Certification for its entire line of CT Dust Extractors. This means that the entire unit is HEPA certified, not just the filter. Each Festool CT Dust Extractor will include a printed certificate in the box as well as labeling on the dust extractor documenting its Full Unit HEPA certification.
Comments on: "Festool Certified HEPA Dust Extractors"
More like this
- How the latest changes in the lead paint rules affect remodelers
- Video: Lead paint violation goes viral- $150,000 fine for remodeler
- Lead paint rules costing remodeling jobs, raising prices, remodelers say
- Lead paint crackdown coming for remodelers
- Remodelers expect lead paint rules to be major challenge