The nation’s leading remodelers participated in a variety of sales-related seminars in the late summer and early fall of 2013.
Extreme Sales Summit 2013
Now is the time to reinvest in your team. See more leads closed and more paying customers come through your door. You never stop learning and neither should your sales team. Your business lives and dies by sales. Take this opportunity to sit side-by-side with your sales leaders, performers and new hires. Give them this opportunity to rejuvenate their sales mojo and build your winning team into a team of selling champions.
Rediscover the Champion within! Join us for the Extreme Sales Summit. Renew your enthusiasm. Grow your confidence. Learn the latest in consumer buying trends. Recognize who’s most likely to buy now. Learn from the most successful entrepreneurs in the industry! Take this opportunity to move from being a good salesperson to a great salesperson.
Home improvement’s newest and most invigorating sales summit ever. Brought to you by: Professional Remodeler and PRIME.
Professional Remodeler is the premier media brand serving owners and executives of residential remodeling and exterior replacement firms in the U.S.
PRIME is the premiere council of leading and high volume remodeling professionals in the industry today. Members are local and multi-location companies that include exterior contractors, design build and specialty companies.
WHO: Top home-improvement executives and sales professionals converge for networking, new ideas and sales motivation.
WHAT: The Extreme Sales Summit in Chicago will fill that void with top flight selling consultants and national speakers.
WHY: There is a void in the market. The residential remodeling and home improvement industry does not currently have a high quality sales summit.
WHEN: Sept. 25-26, 2013, the InterContinental Chicago O'Hare. Click here for 20% off the registration fee.
Feature Speakers and Sessions Include:
- Michael Gerber – Michael E. Gerber is a true legend of sales and entrepreneurship. INC. Magazine calls him “The World’s No. 1 Small Business Guru.” He started working with business owners more than 40 years ago in order to address a significant need in the small business market: businesses owned primarily by people with technical skills but few business skills. Over the years, Michael E. Gerber’s companies have helped tens of thousands of small business owners successfully transform their businesses into world-class operations. Michael is the author of the mega- bestseller “The E-Myth Revisited” and 13 other business-coaching books. Currently, Michael is working on adding to his already published series of co-authored E-Myth vertical books.
- Patrick O'Toole – Patrick O’Toole is editorial director and publisher of Professional Builder, Professional Remodeler and HousingZone.com. O'Toole holds a masters degree in journalism and began his career as a news reporter for the Associated Press in Chicago
- Mark Richardson – Mark Richardson, CR, is an author, columnist, and business growth strategist. He is a member of the NAHB Remodeling Hall of Fame, a Fellow at Harvard University's Joint Center for Housing Studies, and was named an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for Construction and Real Estate. He authored the best-selling book, "How Fit is Your Business" and the forthcoming book "Fit to Grow."
- Brian Elias – Brian Elias turned a business operating out of his car into 1-800-HANSONS using his perseverance and drive. 1-800-HANSONS, some 25 years later, is now one of the largest home improvement companies in America, with annual sales topping $50 million. In 2011, 1-800-HANSONS was named replacement contractor of the year, and in 2012, Elias was recognized with the Fred Case Remodeling Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- Outrageous Sales Success
- Top 10 Sales Techniques for 2014
- Sell TODAY – There’s an App for That!
- Your Client – Today & Tomorrow
- The House Doctor is IN!
- Prolific Product Sales